httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:10:09 GMT
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:30:48 +0800 , Mesedilla, Fritz C.(Digitel-GSM)
<fritz.mesedilla@digitel.ph> wrote:

> Now I have been transferred to a different company in a sudden way and now
> my email has changed.
> I can still receive mail on my old email address
> fritz.mesedilla@overturemedia.com because it is forwarded to my new email
> but I can't send any unsubscription email.
>
> Any admin out there who can remove my old email address?

You can still do it yourself in one of two ways:

1. Pretty-much every modern email program will allow you to "lie"
about your address and thereby send email with your old from address
for this purpose.

2. If you can't do that, you can send to
users-unsubscribe-fritz.mesedilla=overturemedia.com@httpd.apache.org

If neither of those works, contact me privately and I can do it for you.

Joshua.