httpd-users mailing list archives

From "FloSoft" <Florian...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: adding modules to a running server
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:02:44 GMT
if you enable mod_so and compile that module in, you can use
"shared"-modules, which you can Load via the LoadModule-Parameter in
httpd.conf.
If you want to load a module, you must only edit httpd.conf and restart your
server (perhaps a SIGHUP is enough, but Im not sure)

Yahoo! Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com