httpd-users mailing list archives

From Poohba <poo...@blkpoohba.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] htpasswd issue - help needed urgently- thanks
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 03:25:40 GMT
/tmp has 150MB left.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.