httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ruettimann Markus <markus.mr.ruettim...@siemens.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Installing SOAP on Apache 2.0 under linux
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:52:57 GMT
Hi list.
I'm trying to install SOAP on my SuSE 9.0 under Apache 2.0 but I am stuck..
I allready have SOAP experience under the Apache Tomcat webserver, so
I am confused about the very same names of these apache webservers.

My question is now if I can use the SOAP toolkit as is is under
http://ws.apache.org/soap/ also for Apache 2.0? Its installation instruction

only address the Apache Tomcat catalina webserver.

Is there an installation instruction also for Apache 2.0?
Can I use the same SOAP kitt as for the Tomcat server?

Thanks for your help.
Markus