httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Miguel Fontes" <castrofon...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] cannot load mod_jk2
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:57:40 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have listed the compiled modules and mod_so is
there

Compiled in modules:
  core.c
  mod_win32.c
  mpm_winnt.c
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c

Probably important is that this only happens if I add the mod_jk2. I made
another teste which was change the name of one of the modules being
correctly loaded. Somethin like :

Put LoadModule access_module modules/mod_acceeeess.so

instead of

LoadModule access_module modules/mod_access.so

This will cause the same error. Looks like XP can't find the file although
it is there.

Thanks

Miguel