httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Miguel Fontes" <castrofon...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] cannot load mod_jk2
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:18:43 GMT
Line 974 is the one with the LoadModule directive.

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so

all other modules(that come by defaukt in apache) are loaded correctly,
examples:

LoadModule access_module modules/mod_access.so
LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so
LoadModule alias_module modules/mod_alias.so
LoadModule asis_module modules/mod_asis.so

Miguel