httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brian V Hughes <bria...@Dartmouth.EDU>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installing 2.0.50 on OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:07:39 GMT

A little more info... I've found what looks to be missing information
in a subsequent config.nice that's built by the initial config
statement.

In srclib/apr/config.nice, I get this:

#! /bin/sh
#
# Created by configure

"./configure" \
"--prefix=/Library/Apache2" \
"--exec-prefix=/Library/Apache2/bin" \
"--enable-layout=ServLog" \
"--enable-so" \
"--enable-mods-shared=all" \
"--with-ssl=/usr" \
"--with-mpm=prefork" \
"--enable-ssl" \
"--enable-dav" \
"--enable-cache" \
"--enable-proxy" \
"--enable-shared" \
"--disable-static" \
"--disable-unique-id" \
"--disable-ipv6" \
"--with-ldap" \
"--enable-auth-ldap" \
"--with-z=/usr" \
"--enable-logio" \
"--enable-suexec" \
"--enable-deflate" \
"--prefix=/Library/Apache2" \
"--exec-prefix=/Library/Apache2/bin" \
"--libdir=/Library/Apache2/bin/lib" \
"--includedir=/Library/Apache2/include" \
"--bindir=/Library/Apache2/bin/bin" \
"--datadir=/Library/Apache2/share" \
"--with-installbuilddir=" \
"$@"

Which, to me, looks like configure has replicated my initial configure
settings, and then explicitly added in the necessary directory pointers
for the rest of the build process. However, doesn't that mean there
should be a value in the "--with-installbuilddir" line? Is this the
empty directory value that's causing my previous make install commands
to choke?

-Brian