httpd-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@beyanet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Bad gateway error
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:02:04 GMT
Hi,
I have configured my workers2.properties file to access a cocoon
website inside tomcat with no problems. I have specified my http.conf
file to perform some rewrites on certain file extensions. When I can
access the webserver from machines within my network with no problems
but as soon as I try to access the webserver from a machine outside my
network I get a bad gateway error. I have specified various ports for
access through my firewall (80, 8009, 8080, 8019) but nothing seems to
work. What an I doing wrong?

many thanks in advance

Andrew