httpd-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@beyanet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache configuration
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:35:41 GMT
Hi,
I am new to this mail list so please bare with me! I am running Apache
2.0.48 with Tomcat version 5. On tomcat i am running cocoon version
2.1.4. I have amended my workers2.properties file so that I can reach
cocoon which sits inside tomcat, the directory structure being
tomcat/webapps/cocoon, by specifying the following in the url:

1. http://www.mysite.com/cocoon

This works fine and takes me to the cocoon welcome page. In the cocoon
folder I have another folder which is my website which I call mysite.
So to access this I do:

http://www.mysite.com/cocoon/mysite , the directiry structure being
tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mysite

My question is this:

How can I configure apache so that I can remove cocoon from the url and
just have http://www.mysite.com/mysite so that it still reads the
correct directory structure of tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mysite ?

many thanks in advance

Andrew

p.s. I have added my workers2.properties file