httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Gonzalez <t...@tuxcafe.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Beginner Apache 2.0 Help Win32
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:53:19 GMT
Hola Bradley,() como anda todo?.

Martes, 13 de Julio de 2004, 05:43:46 p.m., decias algo sobre [users@httpd] Beginner Apache
2.0 Help Win32:

Bradley> Hi,

Bradley> Im just getting used to apache and im having a problem on one of the
Bradley> servers.  I can access the webpage from withing the network using the
Bradley> local address, and through localhost, but I cannot access it from
Bradley> outside the network.  I am using the routers ip address to access from
Bradley> outside, and I am forwarding port 80 to the server.

Bradley> Any ideas?

Well check the Listen Statement on httpd.conf what does it look like?.

To listen on all interfaces it should be on Apache 2:

Listen 80

Hope this helps.

--
Cordialmente: