httpd-users mailing list archives

From Douglas Carley <thegoodfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ThreadsPerChild setting and Win2k
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:16:01 GMT
Ok, so need to add more threads, I have 4 gigs of mem in the box and
since this is just a load balancer I was wanting to see how many
threads I could get away with having. But I cant seem to figure out
how to make the change take effect. I went into mpm_default.h and
uncommented this out and changed from 1920 to 6000:

ifndef DEFAULT_THREAD_LIMIT
define DEFAULT_THREAD_LIMIT 6000
endif

and also changed httpd.conf threadsperchild setting as well to 6000.
Restart apache and nothin. I assume I am missing somthing, but cant
figure out what.

Help,
Doug.