httpd-users mailing list archives

From Douglas Carley <thegoodfe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ThreadsPerChild setting and Win2k
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:02:01 GMT
Tried looking at server-status report but i get 404 error. Checked
httpd.conf and uncommented  out:
<Location /server-status>
   SetHandler server-status
   Order deny,allow
   deny from all
   allow from .whq.sprint.com
</Location>
restart service and still nothing. I realize I am probably missing
something easy here. I am new to apache.