httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ilya gordon" <gro...@iggroup.org>
Subject [users@httpd] 2.0 API question
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:43:34 GMT
Hello,

In 1.3 i had a handler_rec struct, but i don't see it in the 2.0 API. I
presume it was replaced by the ap_hook_handler() file.

I need to register 2 handler functions in the new module for API ver 2.0.
The only funcions that I see that do that is ap_hook_handler(). But this
function doesn't take the name you need to specify in the .conf file in
the
AddModule directive. Where is this specified? Is there a naming convention
now
that replaces this?

Also, there is no more ap_scan_script_header_err_buf() in the 2.0 API.
What is the new api function now?

Any help is very apreciated.
Thanks
ilya