httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rajiv Ranjan" <Rajiv_Ran...@mindtree.com>
Subject [users@httpd] how to stop upload of certain file types in apache
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:04:30 GMT
Hi,

I have a backend server to which file upload and download is possible.
Apache is the proxy to this server. I want to restrict upload of certain file
types into the server when they come from a certain IP range.

Any pointers on how can I do this?

Regards,
Rajiv.

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.