httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rajiv Ranjan" <Rajiv_Ran...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_vscan not working
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:08:06 GMT
Hi Tomsaz,

I have installed clamAV and mod_clamav on my system. But when I try to run
clamAV by running the executable "clamd" file, I get an error saying

ERROR: Please edit the example config file /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf.
ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file /usr/local/etc/clamav.conf

I am working on understanding the conf file so that I can edit it (seems like
I need to do that, anyway b4 I can get the thing up and running).
Meanwhile can you tell me what are the directives I need to put in the apache
conf file.

Cheers,
Rajiv.