httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rajiv Ranjan" <Rajiv_Ran...@mindtree.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_vscan not working
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:21:31 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to integrate an antivirus (Scanner Deamon) to my apache server
(It is a proxy to my application server) using mod_vscan.

Scanner deamon is running on the proxy server at port 8127 and is able to
detect viruese if I scan files using telent at 8127.
I did a build and install of mod_vscan and added the following directive to
my httpd.conf .

<IfModule mod_vscan.c>
        SetOutputFilter VSCAN
        VScanHostname localhost
        VScanPort 8127
        VScanErrorDocument /home/rajiv/ScannerDeamon/virusMessage.html
</IfModule>

Now whenever I try to download an infected file from the server, I dont get
any error messages nor is the download interrupted.

Could any of you who might have done something similar please tell me what is
it that I might be doing wrong? My apache is running on port 80.

Regards,
Rajiv.

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.