httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Surendra S" <Surendr...@mindtree.com>
Subject [users@httpd] * How to connect to IBM WebSphere5.1 from Apache WebServer 2.0.50 ?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 12:16:09 GMT
Hi All,
I am having IBM WebSphere Application Server (Version 5.1) on one machine
(Linux) and the Apache Web Server (Version 2.0.50) on another machine
(Windows).

How can I establish a connection between Web Server & Application Server ?
Do I need to install a plug-in ? If so, from where should I install ? How
should I install ? In which machine should I install that plug-in ? Any
configuration steps needed ?

How can I check whether the connection is working properly or not ?
Can anyone walk-through general steps for establishing this connection ?

Thanks a lot...

Luv,
Suri (www.surendra.org)
MindTree Consulting, India

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.