httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Gonzalez <t...@tuxcafe.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_frontpage
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:51:56 GMT
Hola Apache Users List (users@httpd.apache.org). Hoy  Digo lo siguiente:

   I'm new to this mod_pfrontpage and i'd like to ask some questions:

   1.  Is  it  enough to install it as the fp_install.sh does, paramas
   and  stuff  it  asks?,  or  is  it necessary to add extra lines for
   permissions or such to the virtual config sections?.

   2. How do you test it's working besides the server signature:

   Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.49 OpenSSL/0.9.7d DAV/2 PHP/4.3.6 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

   3. Is my mail getting to the list?...

   I  asked  about modules for Apache 2.0.x that can monitor bandwidth
   and/or maximum connextions.

   Thanx

--
Cordialmente: