httpd-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@beyanet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] workers2.properties virtual host configuration
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:37:46 GMT
Hi,
how do I a virtual host within the workers2.properties file? As I am
using Tomcat is it better to specify the virtual host within the
http.conf file or workers2.properties file?

My current site is built around a technology called cocoon which sits
within the webapps folder of tomcat, and within cocoon you specify a
directory which is your site. So for me to access my site the current
url is:

http://www.mysite.com/cocoon/mysitefolder

The actual physical path to this folder is:

/library/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mysitefolder

I want to specify my url as :

http://www.mysite.com/mysitefolder. how do I specify this in my
workers2.properties file?

many thanks