httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ganeshram Iyer <ganeshrami...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache and IPP
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:10:47 GMT
Hi,
I had a quick question regarding Apache and Internet Printing Protocol.
Does Apache support IPP? If yes then could someone help me out and send
me some relevant links that would help. If I googled for it, the all I
get are security sites that show a large number of vulnerabilities for
IPP but no relevant links to install or test IPP under Apache. Is this
not recommended for security purposes? Any suggestions/recommendations
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ganesh