httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marten Lehmann <lehm...@cnm.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] more output than send by the script?
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:31:51 GMT
Hello,

> If you client can't deal with this, then it isn't an HTTP/1.1 client,
> and it should therefore be sending HTTP/1.0 requests, not HTTP/1.1
> requests.

it isn't really a "client", but just a script that sends

GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: api

Without HTTP/1.1, there's no host-header.

> Alternatively, you could try
> SetEnv downgrade-1.0

I tried, this is my definition:

<VirtualHost 192.168.33.33:80>
         DocumentRoot /vrmd/config/webs/api
         ServerName api
         SetEnv force-response-1.0
         SetEnv downgrade-1.0
         SetEnv nokeepalive
</VirtualHost>

nokeepalive definitely works, but the output still is

HTTP/1.1 200 OK