httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jan Gustavsson <jang....@telia.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Images larger then around 200 bytes does not show up
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:40:55 GMT
I have used Apache http server for two years now. Before this summer all
my "larger" images does not show up. I upgraded to the latest Apache
then (2.0.44 Win32) but the problem remained.
So please if some one know how to fix this problem.

The server worked great before and because of that I have not had any
needs for changes or upgrades. So as of my knowledge, I have not done
any changes that I know that could have made the problem. (It might
still have been something I have done)
I use to upgrade my WinXP now and then. Once a week or so. I also now
and then install a new game to play on the computer.

You can access two smileys on my website with the links below. The
smaller one shows up but the the other on or larger does not show up.
http://www.stormdragon.com/images/crazy.gif   187 byte
http://www.stormdragon.com/images/cool.gif      262 byte
http://www.stormdragon.com/images/signature.gif      6.88 kbyte

The problem is the same from IE, Mozilla and Netscape.
It is also the same problem from different computers.
I have changed ISP and the problem remains.

(If am in the wrong place to ask this type of question, please forgive
me and tell me where to ask them)

/Jan Gustavsson