httpd-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Swan <gsw...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] child segfault with client certificate
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:23:27 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. I did some more digging around and found that
the wrong openSSL library was being used during the apache compile.

For the record, it appears that I built openssl-0.9.7d without the
'shared' option and, even though specifying the
'--with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl' as an argument to the apache configure
script, it picked up an older (Redhat) library (0.9.7a) that was sitting
in /lib.

Rebuilding openssl with the 'shared' option and re-building apache
appears to have rectified this problem.

cheers,
Geoff