httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Weisenstein <...@tesoro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache won't start - ap_proxyerror
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:50:21 GMT
Hi. Running SuSE 9.1 and the Apache2 off the CD's. Whenever I try to
start Apache with either "apache2ctl start" or "/etc/init.d/apache2
start" I get the following error message:

Syntax error on line 26 of /etc/apache2/sysconfig.d/loadmodule.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2-prefork/mod_proxy_connect.so into server:
/usr/lib/apache2-prefork/mod_proxy_connect.so: undefined symbol:
ap_proxyerror

I'ver removed and reinstalled every Apache related item twice and the
error remains. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks - Dan