httpd-users mailing list archives

From suomi <apa...@ayni.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] serving web site locally
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:15:22 GMT
Hi Jenny
create an interface of your servers on the 10.0.0.0 net:

ifconfig eth0:y 10.0.0.x

make apache listen on that interface (in httpd.conf)

Listen 10.0.0.x:80

if you use NameVirtualHost make them listen on that interface (in
httpd.conf)

NameVirtualHost 10.0.0.x

and in the definition of the NameVirtualHost

<VirtualHost 10.0.0.x:80>

suomi