httpd-users mailing list archives

From M K <maheshe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Kill CGI script after client breaks connection
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:52:05 GMT
Hi Gustavo,
  I hope someone can point me in a general direction,
of where to look....
  I am using mod_cgi.
  What we need here is a way to relay/signal back the
client-disconnect to the CGI either via a signal (like
in the fastCGI module) or add some function that the
CGI can call to monitor the status of the client
connection.
  The CHANGES file in the httpd source tree says:
  *) timeout() signal handler now checks for SIGPIPE
and reports lost connections in a more user friendly
way. [Rob Hartill]
  But I could not find anything related in the source
code.

  Thanks for the response though.. I hope someone can
advise on this.