httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eimantas Vaiciunas <eimantas.vaiciu...@sc.vu.lt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache: Tries to download php files
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:58:25 GMT
On Friday 30 July 2004 09:54, Robin Wilson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have installed Apache2 and php using the rpm files included in my distro.
> Apache now works fine, except that when I try to access a php file, the
> browser tries to save it.
The problem is that apache server does not pass the php files to php
interpreter.

> I have looked on the internet and added in the line to my httpd.conf file
> (in fact to my mod_mime-defaults file...because this is included into the
> httpd.conf file):
>
> "AddType application/a-httpd-php .php"
Remove everything you've added to mod_mime-defaults file. You must add new
mime types only by using AddType directives:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps (optional)

-----
Eimis