httpd-users mailing list archives

From Milan Andric <mand...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] ordering of LoadModule directives matters with SSLRequireSSL
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:18:42 GMT
Hello, I just wanted to report that SSLRequireSSL doesn't work as advertised in
the mod_ssl documentation unless you LoadModule mod_ssl before other auth
modules.  To my surprise (or ignorance) mod_auth_ldap was filtering(?) requests
before mod_ssl in the case of an http request.  So mod_ssl never got a chance
to deny the request?  Anyway, I just wanted to document this or announce my
insanity.  Either way, hopefully will benefit someone else who might be in the
same boat.

--
Milan