httpd-users mailing list archives

From InHisGrip <servie_pla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Checking if Apache Compile is Successful
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:23:11 GMT
Hi Scot,

Thanks for the reply.

I will definitely follow what you have suggested.

Incidentally, you made some correction as below:

7. # /usr/local/apache/bin apachectl start

Does this mean that the command should be:
# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks again and hope
it works this time around.

Regards,
Servie