httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent <laurent.aso...@gmx.lu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Looking for .conf files
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:56:02 GMT
On Tuesday 20 July 2004 11:32, Boyle Owen wrote:
> Where is "httpd"?

I have found httpd2 executable in /usr/sbin/. I started it form the directory
with the -f flag and it gave the following message:

httpd2: Could not determine the Server's fully qualified domain name, using
127.0.0.1 for ServerName (98). Address already in use: make_sock:could not
bind to address: [::]:80 no listening sockets available, shutting down.
Unable to open logs.

What's that??

Many thanks for the tutorial, Boyle!
Laurent
--
Linux is like an Indian tent: no Windows, no Gates, and an Apache inside!