httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Rizwan Khan <riz...@nixpanel.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 05:47:12 GMT

I guess it is alreay included in <VirtualHost> directives, should i include 2
NameVirtualHost  directives if i want to use two ports like:
NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.47:80
NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.47:8077

OR more precisely what i do if i have the following this situation in my
httpf.conf ,,,,to include both 80 and 8077 ports and to avoid warnings, and
is this solution work for both apache 2 and apache 1.3.

Thanks and best regards!

On Saturday 17 July 2004 20:09, Joshua Slive wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:50:58 +0600, Muhammad Rizwan Khan
>
> <rizwan@nixpanel.com> wrote:
> > How to resolve this issue,, when ever i try to start apache2 it gives me
> > this error:
> >
> > Starting httpd: [Sat Jun 05 09:42:38 2004] [error] VirtualHost
> > 172.16.16.105:8077 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a
> > NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined
> > results
> >

> > NOTE: My httpd.conf file is attached with this email for details.
>
> Please include only the relevant portion of httpd.conf in the future.
>
> To fix this, make sure you explicitly specify the port number in both
> the NameVirtualHost and <VirtualHost> directives.
>
> Joshua.

Muhammad Rizwan Khan
http://nixpanel.com
MSN ID: nixpanel@hotmail.com