httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Badier <apach...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] adding modules to a running server
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:51:01 GMT
I'd like to add module to a running server which
doesn't have them listed in apachectl -l. I can be
mod_proxy, or mod_spelling, for example.

Do we have to recompile the whole server, or can i
compile thoses modules separately and dynamically link
them to the running server (i can even stop the server
during a few seconds).

Thaks for your help
--
Vincent

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com