httpd-users mailing list archives

From D M <kfupm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot allocate memory: getgrgid: invalid groupid
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:35:46 GMT
Any comments please.

D.M.

D M <kfupm111@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have Apache/1.3.29 and PHP/4.3.4 running on redhat 7.3. Apache started reporting the error
below

messages below and it has no pattern.
"(12)Cannot allocate memory: getgrgid: invalid groupid 100
[error] (12)Cannot allocate memory: exec of "

The group id is valid for the user running the script.
There is no pattern to the problem - cannot reproduce on demand. The server performing well.
I do not see any performance issue. What could be the problem?

Rgds,
D.M.