httpd-users mailing list archives

From BlkPoohba <poo...@blkpoohba.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] htpasswd issue - help needed urgently- thanks
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 03:46:19 GMT
Ok.  This what I know.  I installed it from yum.  yum install httpd
This is what i get when I check the version of httpd:
# httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.0.50
Server built:   Jul  1 2004 08:49:07

Now... I don't know what that server built is referring to because I had
httpd running for some time now and I did a remove and install on it
only after I sent the first email about this problem.  This is running
on Linux, RedHat fedora core 1 if that makes any difference.