httpd-users mailing list archives

From aman <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] webstat Vs server-status
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:45:07 GMT
it won't really make sense to know the names of the files from some
package that you have installed, unless you can direct us to where you
got these from and also look at the documentation or the source code
that would be with the package in question - though this does look like
(by name) something to do with statistics of websites while
server-status is related to mod_status of apache, as i said earlier,
which is for information on server activity performance
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_status.html)

HTH

Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com