httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zdenko Rohac" <Zdenko.Ro...@tuke.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Missing larger images
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:50:14 GMT
Hello.
I use self compiled Apache 2.0.49 on Win NT4. I run into the
problem with module mod_charset when I have different version
of msvcrt.dll library on PC where I have compiled binary and
PC where I run production server.
Mudule ran on the same version of library, but returned "Internal
Server Error" when other version was used. Maybe this is the case
of module (part of the code)that you are using, too.
Try to check library versions and make them same (via upgrades).
                   Regards
                         Zdenko Rohac.

Dňa Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:18:28 +0100, Zoe Ballz <zoe@zoeballz.tv>
napísal/-a správu následujúceho znenia: