httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache stopped serving swf's and css
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:12:18 GMT
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:45:18 +0100, Giles Roadnight
<giles@roadnight.name> wrote:

> When I re-built my computer I installed apache and Cold
> Fusion and all was working fine to start with but now it has stopped serving swf's and
css files meaning
> my sites look very strange and have none of the embedded swf's.

The swf problem could  be caused by any number of complicated things,
but the css should be simple, because it is just a plain static file.

But you haven't mentioned any of a number of useful things like: what
version of apache?  is there anything in the apache error log?  can
you supply an internet-accessible url showing the problem?

Also be sure to read:
http://apache.mirror.secondchapter.info/httpd/binaries/win32/README.html

Joshua.