httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar.Muel...@eurotours.at
Subject [users@httpd] Antwort: [users@httpd] Apache proxy problem: Tomcat loses session when passed through apache proxies!
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:20:41 GMT

You can solve the problem with the cookie with don't use cookies.
Set at the context cookies=false and use request.encodeURL() in every link,
form,..
I use mod_jk in nearly the same construct without cookies and it works
well.
The sessionshareing is no problem, because the sessions are not shared
after apache.
And without cookies (url coded with ;jsessionid=xxxx) tomcat don't know
something
what happend with the request within apache.

regards Dietmar

"rocky muscles" <rockymuscles@hotmail.com> am 24.06.2004 20:06:24

Bitte antworten an users@httpd.apache.org