httpd-users mailing list archives

From rlamb...@semi.org
Subject [users@httpd] Concurrent sessions/mod_status data retention?
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:43:39 GMT
Hi all

I'm new here...so first off...howdy.

Here's my question, I hope maybe someone out there has tried this...

I have enabled mod_status on our IBM/Apache 1.3 server to be able to view
concurrent sessions.  This is great if I want to get a "snapshot" of how
many sessions are active at the time I hit the server-status page.  I'd
like to have historical data being logged so I can view connection trends.

What I really need to do is:

1.  Have this run at set intervals (I think I can do this via ?refresh
=[interval].  Maybe there is a better way?)
2.  I'd like to have the resulting concurrent connection data saved each
time it is run somewhere where I could report from it

Fair warning:  I am but a Net/Server admin I am not much of a
programmer/dev person...lol

TIA!

Rick

Rick Lambert
Sr. Notes/Domino Administrator
SEMI - Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International
Information Technology Department
rlambert@semi.org
408-943-7910