httpd-users mailing list archives

From jeffrey_n_D...@Keane.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Completely stumped - phpMyAdmin - mySQL - Apache
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 18:23:12 GMT

At 01:56 PM 6/2/2004 -0400, you wrote:
      At 11:44 AM 6/2/2004 -0400, you wrote:
            At 10:48 AM 6/2/2004 -0400, you wrote:

      >>but wouldn't it be Apache that points phpMyAdmin to the database?

      No.  Apache serves the content and provides ground for PHP to run in
      the
      server.  PHPMyAdmin is only an application running on Apache, just
      like
      phpLdapAdmin.

>>I get a 404 error when I try to click on anything in phpMyAdmin.
Generally that's a web server issue.

So then my guess is that you didn't set up the $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri']
appropriately in config.inc.php?  Unless you can not serve up *any* basic
pages, its not an apache issue, even if apache is the one throwing the
error.

Jeff