httpd-users mailing list archives

From jeffrey_n_D...@Keane.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Completely stumped - phpMyAdmin - mySQL - Apache
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:33:20 GMT

After an all nighter, and reading and trying as much as I can, I'm
completely stumped.

>>I cannot access tables using phpMyAdmin from a remote browser.

This sounds like a mysql permission problem.  MySQL Grants access based on
hosts connecting.  Since it seems like everything works, i'd imagine the
remote host/user on that host.  Does not have access to the db.

What error do you get when run PHPMyAdmin against the Database.

This scenario has little do with apache, but the above should fix you up.
If you're just getting into mysql, i highly reccomend
<mysql@lists.mysql.com>.  Great list, just like this one.

HTH
Jeff