httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] IP domain in A[ache
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:30:08 GMT

Yes. You just need "NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.111" to switch on
name-based VHs, then give a "ServerName" directive inside the NBVH. The
"main" server will serve any requests without Host headers (eg, if
someone does http://192.168.0.111/) or any with a host name which
doesn't match the name you are using in the NBVH. You can then set up
any number of NBVHs on the same IP.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> --