httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Need help with mod_auth_ldap and mod_rewrite
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:03:31 GMT

This sort of indeterminate behaviour often happens if you nest
authentication realms. That is, if you set up authentication at one
directory level, you must not have another authentication step in a
subdirectory. Do you?

If not, post back the error_log entries from failing accesses...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I have build apache 2.0.49 on redhat 9.
>
> Any pointers on why is this happening and how can I avoid it?
>
> Cheers,
> Rajiv.
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> This message (including attachment if any) is confidential
> and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please
> check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting
> Private Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any
> viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
> either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received
> this message by mistake please notify the sender by return
> e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
> unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
> in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails are
> susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for
> any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.

Groupe SWX.

The sender’s company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
views of the sender’s company.