httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache shutting down error
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:45:14 GMT

Check the timestamp - are you sure this is from the unscheduled
shutdown? Are you sure that this is not from a normal commanded
shutdown?

> [Sat Jun 12 00:31:00 2004] [error] Cannot remove module
> mod_frontpage.c: not
> found in module list

Do you have this module installed?

> Can't locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/mach
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/mach
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0 .) at (eval 2) line 1.
>
> what is causing this? how to fix it
>
> why the last line error using 5.8.0?  but v5.8.4  installed.

When you installed mod_perl, you used this version of perl (probably you
have two versions installed).

> ---
> bash-2.05b# perl -v
>
> This is perl, v5.8.4 built for i386-freebsd-64int

Now do:

# which perl

to see where this perl is located. Also:

# echo $PATH

to see why this shell picks it up first.

As an overall comment, the relationship between perl, mod_perl and
apache looks confused. You need to sort it out first. If you post back,
give more details:

- full server signature
- httpd -V
- httpd -l