httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lavallee, Vincent J \(Corporate\)" <vincent.laval...@corporate.ge.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache2 running with mod_jk2
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:19:28 GMT

I am running apache 2.0.49 with JBoss 3.2.2 and I have it up and running fine, but I am wondering
if it is possible to alter the httpd.conf file so that I can store the workers2.properties
file in a different location.... rather than the default /usr/local/apache2/conf. I was able
to do this with apache 1.3.27 and I do not see when this ability would have been removed within
Apache2 however I have not been able to find any documentation to indicate how to do this.
I attempted the same lines used in the apache 1.3.27 httpd.conf file to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!