httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chad Jackson [LJNet Consultants]" <ch...@ljnetconsultants.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Strange copy of index.htm that is not in the DocumentRoot on Apache/1.3.27
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:30:32 GMT
Hi all,

I replaced the Linux router with a Cisco 4000, and the problem has gone
away. I have still not found out what process on the Linux router was
keeping the index.htm alive even two days after it was deleted off the
apache server, but I think that I will keep the Cisco in place for now until
I find the problem. Thanks for all of the advice, and the checking of the
url.

Regards
Chad

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Jackson [LJNet Consultants]
[mailto:chadj@ljnetconsultants.com]
Sent: 15 June 2004 07:18
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Strange copy of index.htm that is not in the
DocumentRoot on Apache/1.3.27

Thanks for the reply,

If I look at the LAN trace, it is directly between the two ip's and only to
port 80 on the server. I have contacted the ISP where the server is hosted,
and it seems as though I have it cached locally on my LAN. Seems as if the
Linux server connecting me to the DSL might be the problem. I will let you
know what I find.

Thanks for all the response and suggestions
Regards
Chad