httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Sewell" <ben_sewell_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] virtual IP based hosting with static IP?
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:33:43 GMT
I can't be entirely sure about this, but having a firewall is no problem as
far was the people browsing the website is concerned. I have several
visitors who have firewalls installed and can access my site.

You can control who gets access by forwarding ports 80 and 443 (SSL). Hope
this can help.

Ben