httpd-users mailing list archives

From Primož Kumše <primoz.ku...@ks-con.si>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod_proxy
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:31:13 GMT
Hello.

I have setup server that is visible on the net. I am trying to configure a reverse proxy for
some applications that resides on diferent servesr and are not visibile on the inetnet. I
tried to configure the thing but I bumped into some troubles.

This is the setup:

        ProxyRequests Off
        ProxyPass /appA http://serverA/appA
        ProxyPassReverse /appA http://serverA/appA

If I type in my browser server.mydomain.com I get the first page. If I type in server.mydomain.com/appA
I get the first page of the app. But all the reverse mapings are wrong. Non of the links is
working. I get server.mydomain.com/index.php insted of server.mydomain.com/appA/index.php.
Any idea why the reverse is not working?

Best,

Primoz