httpd-users mailing list archives

From sebastien.le...@accenture.com
Subject [users@httpd] alias in httpd.conf
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:18:10 GMT
Hi,

I would like to specify a specific alias directive in my httpd.conf. I want it to redirect
my static content to the static directory of my web server, while the dynamic content is sent
to a JBOSS (Tomcat) server via mod_jk2. Below is an extract of httpd.conf :
________________

Alias /myappli/static/ "/var/www/html/static/"

<Location "/myappli/">
  JkUriSet worker lb:myappli-1
</Location>

The problem here is that the "/myappli/static/" is a sub-URL of "/myappli/", so the Alias
directive is not treated...

Can anybody help me with that issu ?

- Is thet any way to do that with LocationMatch and a regex ?
- Is there a way to set priorities ?
- Anything else ?

Thanks,

Sebastien.