httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kommuru, Bhaskar" <Bhaskar.Komm...@standardbank.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Max clients to 500
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:15:46 GMT
Apart from exact error message, in which module you have changed your
Maxclients.. just send that part from your httpd.conf as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Slive [mailto:joshua@slive.ca]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 1:34 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Max clients to 500

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI) wrote:
> I want to increase Maxclients to 500 .In that case I need to increase
> StartServers >20 as per the documentation. As per my testing it's not
> possible as it throws out error in errorlog , since something more I
may
> need to tweak.

Where do you see any such requirement on StartServers?  That doesn't
make
any sense to me.  This should be completely orthogonal to MaxClients.

Perhaps if you showed us the exact error message we could help.

Joshua.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For information about the Standard Bank group visit our web site <www.standardbank.co.za>
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Standard
Bank Group Limited  is proprietary to the group.
It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as being that of the group.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read,
disclose or use the content in any way.
Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.